SEAFDEC/AQD offers technical assistance to stakeholders of the aquaculture industry through extension and technical consultancy services.
- This assistance covers requests from people’s organization, NGOs, community organizations, and local government units that do not require an extended and/or repeated involvement such as the provision of a resource person to a seminar or workshop, an ocular inspection of a site for aquaculture use suitability, inspection visit to an incident of mass mortality, and other similar activities.
- Assistance from SEAFDEC/AQD personnel is FREE. Requesting party will only shoulder travel-related costs of the extension activity.
- This assistance covers requests from large aquaculture enterprises (owned by an individual or company-owned) and international organizations.
- Consultancy services have a FEE.
- A letter of agreement, formal contract, or memorandum of agreement duly signed by the SEAFDEC/AQD Chief and the requesting party is required prior to the start of the activity. If the requesting party is a company, the authorized representative duly assigned through a Board Resolution will be the signatory. In the case of a company-owner requesting party, the Secretary’s Certificate reflecting such designation and authority shall be attached to the contract or agreement.
To avail of these services, please send a letter of request to: