Conferences and meetings may be hosted at AQD’s Tigbauan Main Station, an easy reach to/from Iloilo City; about a 30 minute, 25-kilometer car ride through the Southern Antique-Iloilo highway.
The Multi-Purpose Hall (MPH) is located near the FishWorld Museum with a floor area of 1,192 sq.m. The auditorium has a large hall space with a seating capacity of 500 pax for a banquet set-up and 700 pax for a theater arrangement. It can also be divided into three smaller function rooms.
- Eleven (11) floor-standing air conditioners
- Stage with dressing room
- Restrooms at the stage area and entrance area
- Audio equipment and projector (to be operated by SEAFDEC/AQD personnel)
- Parking space
- 24-hour security with CCTV camera
The rental rate is for an eight-hour period inclusive of electricity, water, and control room operator(s). Rental time is from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. (inclusive of caterer preparation and crew pullout).
|Area||Price (P)||Additional cost in excess of 8 hours (P)|
|Whole MPH||20,000||2,500 per hour|
|Half of MPH with stage||12,000||1,500 per hour|
|Quarter MPH||6,000||750 per hour|
- Reservation, Cancellation, and Refund
- Terms and Conditions
– Download Full Payment Form
– Download Confirmation of Reservation/Payment Form
– Download Request for Refund Form