Vacancy: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Assignment: Binangonan Freshwater Station, Research Division in Binangonan, Rizal
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance, or related courses
- With good scholastic records
- A resident of Rizal
- With experience in performing administrative task
- With at least 1-2 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software and other computer-related applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- With a strong sense of initiative and analytical problem-solving ability
- With good interpersonal relationship skills and work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is responsible for providing support in accounting, inventory, and administrative tasks as required by various AQD offices/stations. The new hire shall be under the supervision of the Station Head, Binangonan Freshwater Station (BFS), and shall perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Application letter addressed to Atty. Isagani M. Dionela (Head, Human Resource Management Section)
- Curriculum vitae with recent 2×2 photo
- Transcript of academic records
- Certificates of previous/current employment and training/seminars attended
The deadline for submission of application is on 25 January 2024.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (33) 330-7045 or 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.
The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) is an international treaty organization established in 1973. SEAFDEC is mandated to develop and manage the fisheries potential of the region by rational utilization of the resources for providing food security and safety to the people and alleviating poverty through the transfer of new technologies, research, and information dissemination activities.