The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of RESEARCHERS for its Research Division.
Qualifications: Master or Doctorate Degree in Biological Sciences, Fisheries or related fields
- Should have good scholastic records
- Scientific publication in an ISI-CC covered journal is an advantage
- Registered Fisheries Technologist
- With at least 1-2 years work experience in research or related field (experience in aquaculture research is an advantage)
- Has the passion in research, dedicated and focused in work, trustworthy and goal-oriented, and with good work ethics
Duties to be performed:
This position is responsible for conducting research studies and publishing scientific papers based on results of experiments in line with the objectives of the Department.
- Plans, organizes, and directs proposals for research projects and scientific research studies.
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets experimental data for publication in local and international scientific journals.
- Implements approved research projects and studies in coordination with other research staff.
- Prepares internal periodic and terminal reports.
- Supervises and evaluates performance of subordinates.
- Conducts research seminars and supports the activities of the Research Division.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements of research facilities and directions.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Application letter addressed to Atty. Isagani M. Dionela head of the Human Resource Management Section, curriculum vitae with recent 2×2 photo, a copy scientific journal publication/s (if there is any), transcript of academic records, diploma, certificate of previous/current employment and trainings/seminars attended
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.