Please be informed of the schedule of our upcoming bidding.
For those who intend to join the bidding, please take note of the following:
- Eligible bidders must pay the amount of PhP 300 for the cost of bid documents. Fees are non-refundable.
- Eligible bidders or their authorized representative must attend the pre-bid conference (please refer to the table above). The bidders are also required to join the site inspection after the pre-bid conference. Attendance to the site visit is a pre-requisite to become a qualified bidder. All interested bidders must comply with the health protocols being implemented by SEAFDEC/AQD.
- All Financial Bids (FB) shall be presented using the Form 001-BAC.rev2018. All FB must be dropped in the bid box provided in a sealed envelope, properly labelled with the name of the contractor, JR number, and project description to:
The Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department
Buyu-an, Tigbauan, Iloilo
Tel. No. (02) 219-2696
Thru: Binangonan Freshwater Station
- Eligible bidders or their authorized representative must attend the opening of bids which will follow right after the deadline of submission. Late submission will not be accepted by the Committee.
- Bidders will be automatically disqualified if the bid amount is:
a) higher than the estimated project cost
b) lower than 85% of the approved budget for contracts with labor and materials
c) lower than 70% of the approved budget for contracts with labor only
- The BAC thru its Chairman reserves the right to extend the deadline for submission of bids and to reject any or all bid offers, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected parties, to waive any defects therein and to accept such offers as may be considered most advantageous to the interest of SEAFDEC/AQD.