Please be informed of the schedule of our upcoming bidding.
For those who intend to join the bidding, please take note of the following:
- Interested bidders must submit a letter of intent before the Pre-Bid Conference and Site Visit schedule to join the bidding process. Authorized representatives must submit an authorization letter signed by the highest official of the company being represented.
- To be an eligible bidder, a Contractor must submit the most recent or updated copy of the following requirements:
- Business/Company Profile with updated list of clients
- Department of Trade and Industry License (for Sole Proprietors and Partnerships)
- SEC Certificate of Registration (for Corporations)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303)
- Mayor’s Permit/Business Permit/License to Operate
- Latest Audited Financial Statements
- Performance Bond must be 10% higher than the down payment paid for the cost of the contract. Bond purchased from commercial banks or insurance companies of good standing and are based in Iloilo City will be accepted. A performance bond will be required only if Contractors request a down payment.
- Bidders will be automatically disqualified if the bid amount is:
- higher than the estimated project cost
- lower than 85% of the approved budget for contracts with labor and materials
- lower than 70% of the approved budget for contracts with labor only
- All interested bidders must comply with the health protocols being implemented by SEAFDEC/AQD.
- The Bids and Awards Committee thru its Chairman reserves the right to extend the deadline for submission of bids and to reject any or all bid offers, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected parties, to waive any defects therein and to accept such offers as may be considered most advantageous to the interest of the Department.