SEAFDEC/AQD’s aquarium museum and visitor center, FishWorld, will reopen on 6 December 2021.
For those interested to visit, please refer to the guidelines below.
Mondays – Fridays
8 am to 5 pm (Cut-off 11 am and 4 pm)
Strictly by appointment only, walk-in visitors will not be accepted.
Requirement for visitors with an appointment
- A maximum of five persons per group is allowed.
- Present vaccination card/certificate and valid ID upon entry.
- Visitors under 18 years old should be accompanied by a fully-vaccinated adult.
To keep everyone safe, the following health protocols must be observed:
- Strictly no mask, no entry.
- A temperature check will be taken at the entrance of the museum. Only visitors with a temperature of 37.5°C or below will be allowed to enter.
- All visitors are required to fill out a Health Declaration Form upon entry.
- Physical distancing of at least 2 meters must be observed at all times.
- Only 20 guests at any one time may enter the museum.
For bookings, please call (033) 330 7032 or 09778400137 and look for Ms. Hananiah Sollesta-Pitogo or go to this link https://www.facebook.com/seafdecaqdfishworld/services/.