The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution, is in urgent need of an IT TECHNICIAN to be assigned at its Management Information Systems (MIS), Performance Management.
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or any IT related course, TESDA National Certificate (NC) 2 passer
- With at least one (1) year related work experience is an advantage
- Should have good scholastic records
- Able to understand networking topology and switches
- Knows how to install and troubleshoot operating system and software
- Has basic knowledge of electronics
- With a strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Flexible, diligent, honest, reliable, knows how to multi-task, can deliver even under pressure and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is expected to help expedite the day-to-day operations of the MIS such as but not limited to the troubleshooting of network and telecommunication and other electronic equipment and devices; repairing and installing of computer hardware; assisting during multi-media presentations, and performing of other duties that may be assigned by his supervisor or higher authority from time to time.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 recent photo and a copy of transcript of academic records and certificate of previous/current employment and seminars/trainings attended
Interested applicants should submit requirements online in Microsoft Word format or in PDF through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission of application is on 20 April 2020.
We are not accepting walk-in applicants until further notice as precautionary measure related to the global pandemic, CoVid-19.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.