The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities, is in urgent need of an ASSOCIATE RESEARCHER for its Technology Verification and Extension Division.
Qualifications: Master of Science in Biological Sciences, Fisheries or related fields
- Should have good scholastic records
- With experience in aquaculture research is an advantage
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
This position is responsible for conducting and publishing scientific papers on the results of verification studies in line with the objectives of the Department.
- Plans, organizes, and directs proposals for verification research studies;
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets experimental data for publication in local and international scientific journals;
- In coordination with other research staff, implements approved verification projects and studies;
- Prepares internal periodic and terminal reports;
- Supervises and evaluates performance of subordinates;
- Conducts research seminars and supports the activities of the Research Division;
- Evaluates and recommends improvements of research facilities and directions; and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with recent 2×2 photo, a copy scientific journal publication/s (if there is any), transcript of academic records, diploma, certificate of previous/current employment and trainings/seminars attended
We are not accepting walk-in applicants until further notice as a precautionary measure related to the global pandemic, CoVid-19.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.