In light of the growing concerns on COVID-19, please be informed that the scheduled biddings are canceled. Stay safe everyone.
For those who intend to join the bidding, please take note of the following:
- Interested bidders must submit a letter of intent to join the bidding process.
- Eligible bidders or their authorized representative shall attend the pre-bid conference briefing and site inspection as stated in the invitation. Attendance is a pre-requisite to become a qualified bidder.
- All financial bids shall be presented using the Form 001-BAC.rev2018 annexed to the invitiation. Bidders may attach extra sheets if necessary to support breakdown of bid amounts. All bids must be in a sealed envelope, properly labelled with the name of the contractor, JR number and project description and submitted on the specified deadlines.
- Eligible bidders or their authorized representative shall attend the scheduled opening of bids.
- Bidders shall be automatically disqualified if the bid amount is a) higher than the estimated project cost, b) lower than 85% of the approved budget for contracts with labor and materials and c) lower than 70% of the approved budget for contracts with labor only.
- The Bids and Awards Committee thru its Chairman reserves the right to extend the deadline for submission of bids and to reject any or all bid offers, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected parties, to waive any defects therein and to accept such offers as may be considered most advantageous to the interest of the Department.