We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of a SENIOR TECHNICIAN (DRAFTSMAN) for its Technology Verification and Extension Division.
Qualifications: Graduate of architectural drafting or other related courses
- Should have good scholastic records
- With at least two (2) years related work experience in drafting
- Knowledge in AutoCAD 2010 or latest version is an advantage
- With background on quantity surveying and project supervision
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be hardworking, reliable, able to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is responsible for drawing rough layout and sketches according to design, proposal or specification and assists in cost analysis of plans and designs. He/she is also required to perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records, and copy of pertinent certifications (PRC certificate of registration and ID, board exam rating results and previous/current certificate of employment)
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.