Please be informed that we have a scheduled bidding for the following projects:
|Reference No.||Description||Pre-bid conference briefing
||Deadline of Submission of Bids||Approved budget
|2018-007||Renovation of Comfort Room at Medical Clinic||6 December 2018||17 December, 2018||Php 30,782.02|
For those who intend to join the bidding, please take note of the following:
- Eligible bidders or their authorized representative shall attend the pre-bid conference briefing and site inspection as stated in the invitation. Attendance is a pre-requisite to become a qualified bidder.
- All financial bids shall be presented using the Form 001-BAC.rev2018 annexed to the invitiation. Bidders may attach extra sheets if necessary to support breakdown of bid amounts. All bids must be in a sealed envelope, properly labelled with the name of the contractor, JR number and project description and submitted on the specified deadlines.
- Qualified bidders or their authorized representative may attend the opening of bids.
- Bidders shall be automatically disqualified if the bid amount is a) higher than the estimated project cost, b) lower than the estimated project cost by 15% for contracts with labor and materials and c) lower than the estimated cost by 30% for contracts with labor only.
- SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department reserves the right to extend the deadline for submission of bids and to reject any or all bid offers, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected parties, to waive any defects therein and to accept such offers as may be considered most advantageous to the interest of the Department.