We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of a CIVIL ENGINEER for its Engineering Section, Administration and Finance Division.
Qualifications: Graduate of Civil Engineering course
- With at least one (1) year work experience in related field
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer
- Possesses good organizational skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- Exhibits excellent oral and written communication skills
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is tasked to perform the following:
- Provides technical expertise to fast-track accomplishment of approved Job Requests/Work Orders
- Prepares/directs and submits plan specifications and designs, as well as costing of engineering projects;
- Supervises/directs the implementation and administration of projects handled by contractors;
- Performs on-site construction inspections and coordinates with concerned parties to resolve/discuss any issues/observations;
- Facilitates requisition of materials needed for various construction & R/M works, etc.
- Prepares and submits feasibility studies, plans, and cost estimates of new or envisioned projects (for improvement or replacement) and status reports of various on-going projects; and
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, previous/current employment certifications, and proof of passing the licensure examination.
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 31 January 2018.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.