We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of a CHEMIST for its Laboratory Facilities for Advanced Aquaculture Technologies, Research Division.
Qualifications: Licensed Chemist or Licensed Chemical Technician
- Should have good scholastic records
- With one (1) year or more work experience in proximate, soil and water analyses
- Proficient in various computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, diligent, honest, reliable, knows how to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
This position is responsible for chemical analysis services and provides assistance in the implementation of different research studies of SEAFDEC/AQD through performance of various analytical procedures and performs other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor higher authority from time to time.
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, previous/current employment certifications, and proof of passing the licensure examination.
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 15 July 2018.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.