The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution, is in urgent need of an Administrative Officer 1, Head for Employees’ Welfare and Benefits Unit, Human Resource Management Section, Administration and Finance Division.
Master’s Degree in Management, or Behavioral Sciences or Arts with 3 years relevant supervisory work experience
- Should have good scholastic records
- With sound experience in employee compensation, job description, profiling, performance reviews and administration of benefits
- Possesses sound analytical proficiency and initiative to review, update and recommend policies related to employee welfare and benefits, and stays abreast of emerging employee benefit trends and legislation including budgetary implications;
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to be able to liaise with diverse clients and institutions; and
- Have high level of proficiency in computer software packages especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Summary of duties to be performed:
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the employee welfare and benefits program of the Department
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records, diploma, and previous/current employment certifications
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.