We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution, is in urgent need of a SENIOR INFORMATION SPECIALIST / SPECIAL DEPARTMENTAL COORDINATOR under its Management Group.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Development Communication, Fisheries / Agriculture, Biology or related courses, with at least 10 years managerial work experience
- Should have good scholastic records
- With diverse experience in coordination, publication/information dissemination, strategic management, and organizational behavior;
- Maintains sound analytical proficiency to be able to provide the necessary coordination and required outputs (including technical reports/documents) by SEAFDEC Secretariat and other Departments, Philippine Government and other Member Countries of SEAFDEC;
- Possesses proven ability to provide administrative support requiring a high degree of judgment, initiative, confidentiality, and sensitivity;
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills;
- With high level of proficiency in Word, Powerpoint, Excel; and
- Experience in Aquaculture Research is an advantage.
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is expected to provide diverse coordination, organizational and management tasks that contribute to the international relations/partnership development and strategic management of AQD, and to perform other duties as may be assigned/required from time to time by the higher authority.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records, diploma, and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants should submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section,
Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/ Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD)
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033) 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.