We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center – Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international organization with career development opportunities is in urgent need of four (4) TECHNICAL / RESEARCH ASSISTANTS for the National Mudcrab Science and Technology Program funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST).
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Fisheries, Marine Biology or related fields
- Should have good scholastic records, preferably belonging to the top 10% of his/her class
- With experience in research and development: hatchery and/or pond work
- Proficient in various computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, software for statistical analysis, etc.
- Possesses good work attitude, organizational skills, and an ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable and has good work ethics
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, and previous/current
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center – Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 25 March 2013. Applications may be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org