We are pleased to announce that Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center / Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international organization with career development opportunities is in need of a:
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT for its Breeding and Seed Production Section, Research Division.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Biology, Fisheries or related course
- Has related work experience in research
- Having M.Sci. units is an advantage
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
- Assists in the conduct of studies under the Crustacean Hatchery
- Assists in the training course and dissemination of mud crab seed production technology
- Assists in the collection, recording and compilation and/or production outputs and results
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, previous/current employment certifications, and copy of applicant’s scientific journal publication/s
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center /Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 20 January 2012.
Applications may be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email firstname.lastname@example.org