We are pleased to announce that Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international organization with career development opportunities, is in need of an EXECUTIVE EDITOR for its Development Communication Section, Training and Information Division.
Master’s Degree (if the degree is in Fisheries or related sciences, he/she must have excellent communication skills; and if the degree is in Development Communication or Mass Communication, he/she must have a strong interest in science/agriculture/fisheries)
- With 5-10 years experience in editing/ copy-editing/ media production
- Proficient in primary applications and other programs (esp. layout and/or other graphics / multi-media softwares)
- With excellent writing and communication skills
- With a very good aesthetic sense
- A self-starter, team player, and with strong social networking skills
- Creative, hardworking, and reliable
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is responsible for planning, organizing, executing and monitoring the strategically important and regularly-produced or updated information tools (eg. website, newsletters, podcasts, how-to-manuals).
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, and copies of pertinent certifications (licenses, current/previous certificate of employment etc); samples/body of work is required for presentation
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo.
Applications may be submitted in any Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to email@example.com