The Training and Information Division is now accepting applicants to undertake Manpower Development Training on its Outreach Program on different Aquaculture Technologies. Qualified applicants will receive a daily subsistence allowance of P100/day while on training.
1. At least 1 year experience in Aquaculture projects (Hatchery, Nursery, Pond, Cage Operations); Diploma in Fisheries or related field
2. Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
2. Trainees will be rated by their supervisor on their performance and in the event that trainees do not come up to the expectations, said trainee may be dropped from the program.
3. Upon completion of the training, trainees will receive certificate of practical training and will be required to sign an agreement that they will be available whenever their services are needed.
4. Duration of training is 1-2 months depending on the performance of the trainee.