We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of a FINANCIAL ASSISTANT for its Performance Management Group (Internal Audit).
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- A Certified Public Accountant with at least one (1) year relevant experience is an advantage, but not required
- Should have good scholastic records
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Proficient in various computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and has good work ethics
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable, dependable, flexible, knows how to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position, under the direction of the Head, Internal Audit, is responsible for providing support for the conduct of internal audit related activities to assist in the objective and professional evaluation of internal controls and ensuring that relevant policies and guidelines are complied effectively. He/she should also perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by his/her immediate supervisor.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records or copy of grades, diploma, proof of passing the licensure examination, and previous/current employment certifications.
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 31 August 2018.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033)-7000 local 1432 or 1434.