We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution with career development opportunities is in urgent need of a BIOTECH LABORATORY ANALYST.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science and must be a Registered Medical Technologist
- With at least 3 years experience in laboratory and analytical works including biotechnology application and techniques
- Should have good scholastic records
- Proficient in various computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, diligent, honest, reliable, knows how to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
This position is responsible for microbiological testing services as well as support to on-going research studies.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records or copy of grades, diploma, and previous/current employment certifications.
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 15 June 2018.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. +63 (033)-7000 local 1432 or 1434.