We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/ Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution, is in urgent need of a DRIVER for its Engineering Section, Administration and Finance Division.
Qualifications : At least high school graduate
- Should not be more than 55 years old
- Must be a licensed professional driver with minimum driver’s restriction codes 2 and 3
- With five (5) years relevant work experience in various vehicles
- Experience in driving 4500 kgs (GVW) or above vehicles particularly 61 seater bus and automatic clutch for at least one (1) year is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in minor repairs / troubleshooting and maintenance of vehicles
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable and has good work ethics
Application letter, comprehensive bio-data, diploma, copy of driver’s license, training and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants should submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/ Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) Tigbauan, Iloilo on or before 31 January 2017.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. 330-7000 local 1432 or 1434.