The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), an international research institution is in urgent need of a REGISTERED NURSE to be assigned under the Human Resource Management Section.
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Should have good scholastic records
- With two (2) years actual experience in nursing
- Proficient in primary computer applications
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have good interpersonal relationship skills and work ethics
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- With experience in administrative / accounting related work is an advantage but not required
Summary of duties to be performed:
Responsible in attending, assessing, and monitoring of employees’ health; scheduling of employees’ annual physical and medical examinations and immunization if prescribed; checking and verifying of receipts for medical and surgical reimbursements, bills for hospital confinements, and results of laboratory / diagnostic examinations; maintaining individual medical charts of employees and their qualified dependents; dispensing and maintaining of all medicines, medical supplies and materials; preparing budgetary requirements of Medical / Dental Clinic; and performing other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Application letter, comprehensive resume with 2×2 photo, diploma, transcript of academic records, proof of passing the licensure examination, and previous / current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center / Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 30 June 2016.
Applications may be submitted in any Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org