We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international research institution is in urgent need of an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER 3 to head its Human Resource Management Section, Administration and Finance Division.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Management or Behavioral Sciences or LLB with 10 years managerial work experience
- Should have good scholastic records
- Experienced in strategic management, organization behavior and human resource management
- Possesses proven ability to provide administrative support requiring a high degree of judgment, initiative, confidentiality, and sensitivity;
- Maintains sound analytical proficiency to be able to investigate, report, and provide recommendations on insurance, benefits, and workers’ compensation claims;
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills to be able to liaise with diverse clients; and
- With high level of proficiency in computer software packages especially Excel and Word.
Summary of duties to be performed:
The position is expected to provide leadership, management and coordination of the various functions of the Human Resource Management Section and the development and implementation of organization-wide human resource related strategies and programs to support the work and mandate of AQD; and to perform other duties as may be assigned/required from time to time by the Management.
Application letter, curriculum vitae with 2×2 photo, transcript of academic records, diploma, and previous/current employment certifications. Interested applicants should submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/ Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) Tigbauan, Iloilo on or before 16 March 2016.
For additional inquiries, please contact Tel. No. 3307000 local 1432 or 1434.