The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), an international research institution is in urgent need of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to be assigned under the Office of the Head, Administration and Finance Division.
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Commerce, Finance, Business Management or related courses
- Should have good scholastic records
- At least five (5) years related experience in administrative work
- Proficient in primary computer applications
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Must be industrious, reliable, able to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
Plans, organizes, and controls the operations of the Office of the Head, Administration and Finance Division and performs other duties as maybe assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Application letter, comprehensive resume with 2×2 photo, diploma, transcript of academic records and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 15 May 2016.
Applications may be submitted in any Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org