The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center / Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), an international research institution is in urgent need of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to be assigned to its Binangonan Freshwater Station located at Binangonan, Rizal.
Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Commerce, Finance, Business Management or related courses
- Should have good scholastic records
- At least two (2) years’ experience in accounting, finance or administrative-related work
- Rizal-resident preferred
- Proficient in primary computer applications
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable, able to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
Perform administrative and office support activities; prepare and maintain proper accounting records and other data as required; conduct periodic inventory of properties of the station; liaise with the engineering staff and prepare documents for various engineering projects as necessary; and perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Application letter, comprehensive resume with 2×2 photo, diploma, transcript of academic records and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo.
Applications may be submitted in any Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org