The Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), an international research institution is in urgent need of an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to be assigned under the Office of the Chief.
Qualifications: Graduate of any 2-year course in business, secretarial or related field
- Should have good scholastic records
- At least one (1) year experience in administrative related work is an advantage but not required
- Proficient in primary computer applications
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- With strong sense of initiative, innovation, and analytical problem-solving ability
- Must be industrious, reliable, able to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
Provides assistance in the day-to-day operation in the Office of the Chief and perform other duties as maybe assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Application letter, comprehensive resume with 2×2 photo, diploma, transcript of academic records and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 15 February 2016.
Applications may be submitted in any Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to email@example.com