We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, an international scientific research institution with career development opportunities is in need of TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Fisheries, Chemistry or other related course
- Should have good scholastic records, preferably belonging to the top 10% of his/her class
- One (1) year or more related work experience is an advantage but not required
- Proficient in various computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, diligent, honest, reliable, knows how to multi-task, and has good work ethics
Summary of duties to be performed:
Performs variety of tasks that are intended to provide assistance in the effective implementation of a research project; collects, records, and compiles experimental data and results; assists in the general maintenance and upkeep of the assigned station / work area; and performs other tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Application letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of academic records, and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submission is on 10 January 2014.
Applications may be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org