We are pleased to announce that the Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD) in Tigbauan, Iloilo, a treaty organization, is in urgent need of a DRIVER for its Engineering Section, Administration and Finance Division.
Qualifications: At least high school graduate
- Should not be more than 40 years old and resides within Iloilo City
- Must be a licensed professional driver with minimum driver’s restriction codes 2 and 3
- With five (5) years relevant working experience in various vehicles
- Experience in driving in 4500 kg or above vehicles & automatic clutch at least one (1) year is an advantage
- Must be trustworthy, honest, reliable and has good work ethics
Application letter, comprehensive bio-data, diploma, copy of driver’s license, training and previous/current employment certifications
Interested applicants must submit requirements to the Human Resource Management Section, Southeast Asian Fisheries Development Center/Aquaculture Department (SEAFDEC/AQD), Tigbauan, Iloilo. Deadline of submissions is on 30 April 2013.
Applications may be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format thru email to firstname.lastname@example.org